Belgium > Zaventem Madrid Paris Charles de Gaulle
This is an exciting time for our company! There is a lot of work to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
In your first mission, you will be part of our Transformation Team whose main focus is to implement SAP across the group, over a period of 2 years.
In this assignment your main tasks will be:
- Training the local staff to use the system
- Troubleshooting after the system is implemented
- Communicating with HQ Business departments on structural improvements and process implementation
- Temporary execution of various business functions during the start-up
During these two years, you will have acquired the following key skills, useful throughout your career:
- SAP expertise
- Change Management
- Process Management
- Development of your leadership skills
In the meantime, you will have built a thorough and cross-functional knowledge (operations, finance, sales, supply chain) of TCR’s business model and the company as well as an extensive personal network in all the countries of the group.
After this period of 2 years, and the above background acquired, the group will offer to evolve in a management role, in one of the group’s countries or at HQ depending on affinities - the opportunities are continuously arising in our fast growing company.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong analytical mind (e.g. by holding a Master Degree in Business Engineering or Engineering)
- Desire to spend time in the local entities – travel will be up to 50%
- You are a strong communicator, as you need to be able to communicate to all levels and have the ability and patience to train and support our local teams
- Excellent level of English. Any other language spoken in one of our entities is a plus.
- You fit in our ambitious, driven team and tackles every challenge with a smile and “don’t worry, I got this” attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Next to the ‘usuals’ like an attractive salary and benefits package and 30 holidays, we offer:
A modern and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company with short decision lines where you can really have an impact
A top international team with an HQ in Belgium where we live by our company values and our employees are central to the success of the company
Fun team activities. We enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
An environment where you can develop and grow
TCR Group is the leading global provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Steenokkerzeel, Belgium. We have approximately 1200 employees and are operational in over 180 airports in 18 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR Group, we work together as one team.
To all recruitment agencies: TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.