USA > Taylor
This is an exciting time for our company! There is a lot of work to be done as our company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. As one of our major transformation projects, we are implementing a new mobile-based and paperless ERP System in the form of SAP S4 Hana.
After the implementation of SAP in the US and given our rapid expansion, we are looking to further increase the quality in the execution of our business processes. There for, we are eager to find a highly motivated colleague who easily connects with people yet has an analytical mind and loves working in a fast growing scale-up organisation. The role will be based out of our Regional HQ in Taylor, Michigan, USA.
As Operations Controller you drive operational excellence by ensuring compliance in the operational processes, supporting the Ops team in the correct use of SAP and identifying areas of improvement. You are the sparring partner for the Operations director and Fleet Manager to drive Operational Excellence. In this role, you are part of the Operations Team and report to the Operations Director.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) is an important aspect of your role.
· KPIs are measurable values that reflect the success or effectiveness of a particular operational process, from customer contract to invoicing, including maintenance execution and spare parts management.
· You monitor and track our operational KPIs on a regular basis, using data from SAP
· You analyze the KPI data to identify trends, patterns and areas for improvement
· You create reports and dashboards to communicate the KPI performance to the Operations Director, the Fleet Manager, customers and other stakeholders
· You continuously review and redefine the KPI’s based on feedback and changing business needs.
2. You ensure SAP/ERP process compliance:
· You analyze and troubleshoot issues raised in the administration, identify and solve root causes,
· You improve efficiency in usage of the system identify and follow up operational KPIs,
· You proactively perform spot checks on process compliance. You implement regular checks and a follow up framework for reoccurring issues to ensure clean data in the system, identify and lead projects to improve quality in the administration, propose changes to the operational process and follow up their implementation,
3. You work together with the broad operations team to address any issues or problems identified and to implement corrective actions.
4. You support the integration of new start-ups into the operational process model
5. You train new joiners on the process and share best practices with colleagues in working with the system
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and abilities) required for successful performance
· Bachelor's degree or Master's degree;
· You have excellent analytical skills and preferably an experience in Business Controlling, Operational Excellence, Quality Management or similar
· Preferably you can look back at an experience in process optimization in an operational environment, working with KPIs;
· Hands-on and problem solving mentality and roll up your sleeves when needed;
· Good communication and social skills;
· Digital-savvy (ERP, Excel,…).
Universal Drive 12401